cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bob75018
Level 7

[ePO 5.1.3 ] Scheduled epo server tasks do not run and The updated repository task does not start

hello,

Scheduled epo server tasks do not run and The updated master repository task does not start automatically to retrieve the DAT file.

No scheduled task runs.

When we launch the spot "wake up Agents" it stays frozen and never ends.

Help me please

0 Kudos
5 Replies
kmc
Level 12

Re: [ePO 5.1.3 ] Scheduled epo server tasks do not run and The updated repository task does not start

​ i guess number of tasks stuck in progress, you can try by restarting the ePO server, we have also come across this so the solution is to restart the ePO server.

The scheduled tasks wont run because there is a task already in progress.

0 Kudos
bob75018
Level 7

Re: [ePO 5.1.3 ] Scheduled epo server tasks do not run and The updated repository task does not start

I deleted the tasks in progress, I restarted the ePO server, and when I reactivate the agents it is the same, they remain blocked. The scheduled reports do not start too

0 Kudos
kmc
Level 12

were you able to run them manually? check if it is enabled and whether the owner of the task having required privileges?

0 Kudos
bob75018
Level 7

I can run them manually. All the spots work before but since 2 week no spot does launch automatically. I have not changed the configuration in ePO. When I create a new spot, it sings the first two days after it does not start.

0 Kudos
kmc
Level 12

i suggest you to raise case with support, kindly let me know the root cause of the issue.

0 Kudos