cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jbelew
Level 8

ePO 5.0 error 500 when importing policy assignment rules

I have exported my policy assignment rules from ePO 4.6.  When I attempt to import them into ePO 5.0, it only shows one rule.  If I click OK to import just that one rule, I get a dialog box titled "Message from webp...".  It contains a yellow triangle with an exclamation point and the number 500.  No other text or information is included.  Is anyone else seeing this?  Any suggestions for getting around it?

All of my client tasks, client task assignments and policies were imported with no problems.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
alexn
Level 14

Re: ePO 5.0 error 500 when importing policy assignment rules

Restart all three EPo services.

0 Kudos
jbelew
Level 8

Thanks alexn but that didn't help.  I thought I had already cycled the  services since encountering this but I just tried it again on your  suggestion.  I've looked at the XML files for all of my exports and nothing jumps out at me but I'll dig a little deeper there.

0 Kudos
alexn
Level 14

Post all logs from DB\Logs folder please?

Check could you make successful connection  https://server name or ip:8443/core/config

Regds,

0 Kudos
jbelew
Level 8

Yes, I am able to get to core/config.

Log files are attached as requested.  You will see some database access errors on 4/16 and you can probably ignore those. The database username and password was changed on the core/config page before the new account had been granted access to the database.

0 Kudos
alexn
Level 14

could you post orion.log ?

0 Kudos
jbelew
Level 8

As requested...

0 Kudos