cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harris_s
Level 9

ePO 4.6.5

Hi,

Got the SNS email last night telling me about new ePO 4.6.5. Is it normal for it to be posted for download before making it's way into the Software Manager in ePO. Anyone any idea how long it will take to appear there?

Hope you can help,

Kind Regards.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
jmcleish
Level 13

Re: ePO 4.6.5

from the SNS email:

To downloadePO 4.6.5, go to the McAfee downloads site at: http://www.mcafee.com/us/downloads/downloads.aspx.This release will also be available through the Software Manager a few weeksafter the Release to World date.

0 Kudos
harris_s
Level 9

Yes I know that, the question was how long does it take to show up in Software Manager in ePO.

0 Kudos
twenden
Level 13

EPO Patches will not show up under the software manager. The reason is the patch installs a newer version of ePO and has to be run outside the ePO.

0 Kudos
McAfee Employee

The ePO install set will in fact show up in the software manager - this was explicitly requested by users who have some non-internet facing ePO servers, and wanted a way for newer versions to be automatically downloaded to one that can reach the internet. It does not come down as an installable package, though, just as a download.

Regarding the original question I'm afraid I don't know exactly when it will be available in the software manager.

HTH -

Joe

0 Kudos
nitpas
Level 7

Hi All,

What are the bugfux done on the ePO 4.6.x version compared tot he 4.5 versions ? thanks

0 Kudos