cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ePO 4.5 - MyAvert Threat Advisory is not updating ("Last check failed")

We've recently implimentated ePO4.5, but on my Dashboard, the MyAvert Threat Advisory is not updating with the latest DAT info.

It's checking ok, but by the check it just says; "Failed".

We do use a proxy, and I have set the proxy settings (Configuration > Server Settings > Proxy Settings) to match exactly what we have in our environment.

I am able to browse to the MyAvert site (http://myavert.avertlabs.com:8801) via IE from the ePO server without a problem. (i get the correct page which displays; GetReportNames, GetReportLanguages etc etc)

Ideas?

Thanks,

Adam.

2 Replies
tedkar
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: ePO 4.5 - MyAvert Threat Advisory is not updating ("Last check failed")

I have the same issue.  On my DR server, it is working correctly but on the production server I get the same message as you.  I upgraded from version 4.0 Patch 4 and it was not working there either.  I have tried different proxy settings but no luck.  The only difference between the two servers is that the production server is clustered.

Does anyone have any other ideas?

apoling
Level 14
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 3

Re: ePO 4.5 - MyAvert Threat Advisory is not updating ("Last check failed")

Hi,

I think you need to take a look at the proxy logs as well, if all else fails. Is that available to you?

Also, please check the orion.log I've seen cases when this log contains entries for failed AvertAlerts operation.

Attila