cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ePO 4.0 Update Task

I have setup an ePO 4.0 Patch 2 server but it is unable to do a repository pull from McAfee.

When I configure the Pull task, I can select the source site but under Package Selection, I get 'Failed to download site status file'.

A search on the KB and on here does not find anything. The Internet Explorer proxy settings are correct. The EpoApSvr.log states that the server failed to connect to ftp.nai.com.

Any ideas?
2 Replies

RE: ePO 4.0 Update Task

Please ignore this - I finally found where the proxy settings are!!
Highlighted
dEcSup
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 3

RE: ePO 4.0 Update Task

I have a similar problem.. :mad: Different from you is that under Package Selection, it will prompt nothing and i can't proceed for updating. i tried to do a pull now task also it runs forever. the 2nd time i try to pull, it will show me A pull task is already running, unless i restart the server. I have reinstalled ePO 4 patch 2 but not removing the db, end up it remained the same.

Help?
More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community