cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

ePO 3.6.1 false inactive clients

i am running epo 3.6.1 and have an issue with some of the winxp agents. they appear to the server as having not been contacted for several months, however reviewing the agents logs shows them to be up to date and communicating daily.

re-installing the agent has no effect

i attempted to delete one from the directory but now i can not add it back. the error is "Error adding computername. ." that computer i deleted no longer appears in the directory but is still running mcafee framework and receiving updates successfully.

any ideas?
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 13
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

RE: ePO 3.6.1 false inactive clients

do they have duplicate GUID?
Highlighted

RE: ePO 3.6.1 false inactive clients

that happens to me as well.

another way to re establish reporting to the ePO is if possible log on to the machine in question , do a cmdagent/s and do a policy enforcement.
You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community