cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

'command line' - ePolicy Orchestrator

Jump to solution

Hi,

Is there a way where I can get the existing “DAT” version details ("My Repository" and "Available") via 'command line' from ePolicy Orchestrator.

We usally check these values from ePolicy Orchestrator > Dashboard > Repository Package status > By checking the DAT version values  under "My Repository" and "Available" coloumns.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee rrodrig1
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: 'command line' - ePolicy Orchestrator

Jump to solution

It depends on what you're trying to do. Here are a few methods.

One method is using an API call to get this information. See https://community.mcafee.com/t5/ePolicy-Orchestrator/AutoResponse-for-new-DAT/td-p/328703

Another method is from a CMD window; run the following command:  

dir /b "C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\DB\Software\Current\VSCANDAT1000\DAT\0000\avvdat-*.zip"

Hope this helps.

3 Replies
McAfee Employee rrodrig1
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

It depends on what you're trying to do. Here are a few methods.

One method is using an API call to get this information. See https://community.mcafee.com/t5/ePolicy-Orchestrator/AutoResponse-for-new-DAT/td-p/328703

Another method is from a CMD window; run the following command:  

dir /b "C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\DB\Software\Current\VSCANDAT1000\DAT\0000\avvdat-*.zip"

Hope this helps.

Jump to solution

Hi rrodrig1 ,

Sorry for the delayed response. That was very helpful. However, I want to get both the "My Repository" and "Available" values.   

I guess the command you shared with me, returnes the 'Available' DAT value. How do I get the 'My Repository' DAT value using the command?

Thank you very much.  2.jpg

Reliable Contributor bodysoda
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution
Command line provided by rrodrig1 shows .zip file from your EPO Current branch (which is My Repository).
McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new McAfee ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.