cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

backup of the EPO databases

Hello! Please tell me how to set up backup of the EPO databases so that after backup all the unnecessary events are cleared. Because I have this problem with manual cleaning is gaining momentum. ((( Data Free Space (%): 33% Transaction Log Size: 4680 MB Transaction Log Used Space: 4639 MB Transaction Log Free Space: 41 MB Transaction Log Free Space (%): 1% (Data Free ....

Daily have to clean, and this is not normal. What actions need to be taken? Thank!

And tell me where we can identify and eliminate such an incremental data stream in the database.

2 Replies
McAfee Employee hem
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: backup of the EPO databases

How to back up and restore the ePolicy Orchestrator database using SQL Server Management Studio
Technical Articles ID:   KB52126

For DB maintenance, please look for #: Maintaining the McAfee ePO SQL database best practice

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 3

Re: backup of the EPO databases

Be sure to also set up a purge events task in epo server tasks.  You can purge client, threat, audit, server task events.  Also, if you are seeing a large increase in events, check to see if KB91418 applies.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator