cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You are not authorized for this operation.

Jump to solution

I have just upgraded to ePO 4.6, after the upgrade I tried to install GSE 7.0.2 as package through the Extensoins Manager (Software -> Extensions -> Install Extension) I find the .zip that I want to install and click ok. after about 20 seconds I get the message 'You are not authorized for this operation.'

I have full permissions to administer the ePo server (Global Administrator).

Any Ideas?

Your help would be much appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 5

Re: You are not authorized for this operation.

Jump to solution

Ah, OK - that makes sense: this is the entire GSE install package as opposed to an extension. (You can add some extensions by pointing ePO at the install package, but the GSE package is a bit too big for this.)

Try extracting the zip to a temp folder: in the GroupShield folder you'll find GROUPSHD7000_0409.zip and GSE7REPORTS.zip, Check these in one at a time and you should be fine.

HTH -

Joe

4 Replies
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi...

What's the name of the zip that you're trying to check in, and roughly how big is it?

Thanks -

Joe

Jump to solution

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the response. The name of the package is GSE702ENL.zip and it is 123MB.

Cheers!

Nathan

McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

Ah, OK - that makes sense: this is the entire GSE install package as opposed to an extension. (You can add some extensions by pointing ePO at the install package, but the GSE package is a bit too big for this.)

Try extracting the zip to a temp folder: in the GroupShield folder you'll find GROUPSHD7000_0409.zip and GSE7REPORTS.zip, Check these in one at a time and you should be fine.

HTH -

Joe

Jump to solution

Oh, great! That worked.

Thanks Joe!

Nathan