Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
McAfee Employee JoeBidgood
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 11 of 14

Re: When is EPO 4.5 Patch 1 being released?

No problem

Joe

...................and don't forget if you are running ePO 4.5 with installed Agent Handlers you'll need to uninstall the Agent Handler and then re-install with the ones contained in the Patch 1 download.

Our Agent Handlers reported they were incompatible with ePO 4.5 Patch 1 and we were unable to just re-run the setup to upgrade the Agent Handler as it kept prompting us for another disk! We had to de-install and re-install.

Stef

McAfee Employee JoeBidgood
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 13 of 14

Hmm, that's not right - you certainly should be able to upgrade the agent handlers. I've just done a quick test without any problems...

I'm not sure why you had this problem

Regards -

Joe

I must confess I only tried the upgrade on one AH, it wasn't to much of a hassle to uninstall and re-install.

I used the same source files as the successful re-install but the upgrade just stopped and asked for Disc 1

Stef

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community