cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPN Clients not connecting to McAfee Fallback Site

Can someone help me in configuring AH in DMZ for VPN Clients.

I've setup an AH in DMZ but the issue is when AH is not available for clients they are not connecting to Fallback Site.

I've already checked in the option in McAfee Agent REPOSITORY Policy for McAfee Https Fallback. but still not working.

Any Ideas!!!!!

Thanks,

Sonia

4 Replies
exbrit
Level 21
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 5

Re: VPN Clients not connecting to McAfee Fallback Site

Moved to ePO for faster handling.

---

Peter

It should be working if its correctly setup. Another option, if available in your environment, is to setup a proxy via the McAfee Agent > Repository policy, then your agents outside your internal network could get updated via your internal sources.

Hi

I've already selected the second option to ePO. But the customer requirement is to set up the third priority to Internet. And my testing is getting failed for that.

andrep1
Level 14
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 5 of 5

I might be stating the obvious here but are the proxy setting configured correctly in the repository policy so that they can update when connected to the network but when the AH is down ? Can they reach the proxy ?

If they can't reach the proxy when connected to VPN, then that setting might cause an issue when not connected to the vpn: vpn is off, proxy is not available, fallback site won't work.