Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hkennett
Level 7

Using EPO to Report on IE Version ?

Jump to solution

Good day,

Does anyone know if it's possible to get EPO to report the version of Internet Explorer on our Corporate PC's ?

I've written custom reports that tell me the OS and patch level (as these terms are in EPO), but I cannot find anything that will let me build in IE Version, eg  8.0.6001.18702 for IE 8.

Many thanks,

Harvey

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Pmaquoi
Level 10

Re: Using EPO to Report on IE Version ?

Jump to solution

you can introduce your own script into the epo and let the agent execute it on all your computers.

Use the ePO Endpoint Deployment Kit 9.4 - Community Edition that is available into the tool exchange section of this site

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Pmaquoi
Level 10

Jump to solution

you can introduce your own script into the epo and let the agent execute it on all your computers.

Use the ePO Endpoint Deployment Kit 9.4 - Community Edition that is available into the tool exchange section of this site

0 Kudos
hkennett
Level 7

Jump to solution

Dear Pmaquio,

Many thanks for your answer and I shall investigate further.

Kind regards,

Harvey

0 Kudos
joeleisenlipz
Level 12

Jump to solution

There are several additional McAfee products that should be able to gather this data for you: both Policy Auditor & MVM, and I would imagine Application Control, and a few others could do it to.

Alternatively, if you are not already using Custom Props 1-4, you could develop something for your endpoints to populate those Registry values. Then, all you would need is the plain old Agent.

--Joel

0 Kudos
Highlighted
hkennett
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you Joe !

Regards,

Harvey

0 Kudos