cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded Epo to the latest 4.6.2 Build 234 - Problems after Update Errormessage GSD7REPORTS - Error creating bean with name 'GSD7REPORTS.type.registration': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: Registered

Hello Forums,

i've just updated my epo to the latest and have some things to fix:

at first, it seams the variable-names have changed.

All my Emails looks like this now:

Die Benachrichtigungsregel "{NotificationRuleName}" vermeldet das Auftreten der Ereignis-ID: {EventIDs}  

***  {EventDescriptions} 

*** Auf dem System:  _  [IP: {AffectedComputerIPs}]

Benutzername:

erstmals aufgetreten :  {FirstEventTime} dem ePO gemeldet am  : 

{TimeNotificationSent}     

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betroffenes Objekt: {AffectedObjects}

Produkt/Kategorie/Bedrohung: {ReceivedProductFamilies} * {ReceivedEventCategories} * {ReceivedThreatNames}

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regelgruppe <{SiteNodeName}> definiert in <{BranchNodePath}>

Filterndes Produkt bzw. Regel :  <{ConfiguredProductFamilies}> / {ConfiguredThreatName}

Anzahl der Systeme/Ereignisse :  {ReceivedNumComputers}/{ReceivedNumEvents}

------------------------------------------------------------------------ Zusätzliche Infos: {AdditionalInformation}

All Variables seems to be wrong. I've changed one (for the description) and figured out, they where changed.

Question: Is there a list old variable name / new variable name

or / and

somewhere a description of the variable-descriptions?

second: i have this strange Error-Message(s):

here:

GSD7REPORTS - Error creating bean with name 'GSD7REPORTS.type.registration': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: Registered Type computer already exists. 

MQM6REPORTS - Error creating bean with name 'MQM6REPORTS.type.registration': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: Registered Type computer already exists. 

Any idea how to fix this error-messages?

best regards