cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Update only DAT File to EPO

Hello. I have control epo 5.3.0 in isolated network, i cant update repository via internet. I have just DAT file, that bring me SCADA developer. Can i immitate repository or may be exist easier way to update epo repositiry by only DAT.zip file, not observe the structure of directories?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
3 Replies

Re: Update only DAT File to EPO

Dat file that bring me scada developer have verified by him.
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 4

You can download the dats manually from https://www.mcafee.com/enterprise/en-us/downloads/security-updates.html, the DAT Package For Use with McAfee ePO.

You can then check it in manually.  If you want to automate it, you can either set up a mirror task (see the vse or ens product guide for how to do that) and set that up as a source site (epo product guide). 

You can also follow kb82581 to pull from another epo server, if you have another one in your environment.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

If you download them manually, keep this in mind.  VSE uses dats, ENS does not, it uses amcore updates.  On the download page to download them, the v2 dats are dats for VSE, where the V3 is the amcore update for ENS.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

MPower Badge Now Available
Customers attending MPower can earn a community badge. Check into the MPower forum and say hi to have the badge awarded to your community profile.