Did you mean: 
Highlighted
cheetah
Level 10
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 8

Update 5 Repost - Info

Jump to solution

Just read some info about Update 5 Repost this morning.

Are there any Infos about this repost?

Info why Repost and release Date?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee YashT
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 8

Re: Update 5 Repost - Info

Jump to solution

Hello @cheetah ,

In download site it will not say as repost.

You have to download "Update 5 for ePolicy Orchestrator 5.10.0 Version 5.10.0"  release date 12 Nov 2019.  we have upgraded within that same link.

Once you download and install it , in EPO you can verify Clicking on Menu > bottom left side as

Update Installed: update 5 (2.0.0.767)  767 is repost version and the older version will show as update 5 (2.0.0.702)  this will be only visible after you install the update 5.

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! l Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Thanks and regards,
Yash T

View solution in original post

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 7 of 8

Jump to solution

It was reposted to resolve an issue with one of the sql scripts failing to install that particular portion of the update.  Not everyone was affected by it, but you can verify by checking your epoupdater log for any errors.  If your installed ok, then there is no need to worry about the difference.

If the ePO 5.10 DBs are moved from an SQL server without partition support to one that does support partitions, CU5 fails to apply 7_ePO_Indexes.sql and rolls back

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

7 Replies
McAfee Employee pr1
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 8

Jump to solution

Please find the more information about the EPO 5.10 Update 5 repost information from the below release notes

https://s-download.mcafee.com/corporate/products/protected/ePO/Version_5.10.0/ePO_5.10.0_Update_5/Do...

Was my reply helpful?

If you find this post useful, please give it a Kudos! Also, please don't forget to select "Accept as a Solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Thanks and regards,

Padma Priya

cheetah
Level 10
Message 3 of 8

Jump to solution

Thanks @pr1 , but where is the download for this repost?

In the download section there is nothing like repost update 5 with a date from december.

McAfee Employee YashT
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 8

Jump to solution

Hello @cheetah ,

In download site it will not say as repost.

You have to download "Update 5 for ePolicy Orchestrator 5.10.0 Version 5.10.0"  release date 12 Nov 2019.  we have upgraded within that same link.

Once you download and install it , in EPO you can verify Clicking on Menu > bottom left side as

Update Installed: update 5 (2.0.0.767)  767 is repost version and the older version will show as update 5 (2.0.0.702)  this will be only visible after you install the update 5.

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! l Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Thanks and regards,
Yash T

cheetah
Level 10
Message 5 of 8

Jump to solution

Thanks a lot for the info!

Reliable Contributor jmcg
Reliable Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Jump to solution
Hello, My update 5 version is (2.0.0.751) so it's between 702 and 767 what this mean ?
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 7 of 8

Jump to solution

It was reposted to resolve an issue with one of the sql scripts failing to install that particular portion of the update.  Not everyone was affected by it, but you can verify by checking your epoupdater log for any errors.  If your installed ok, then there is no need to worry about the difference.

If the ePO 5.10 DBs are moved from an SQL server without partition support to one that does support partitions, CU5 fails to apply 7_ePO_Indexes.sql and rolls back

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Reliable Contributor jmcg
Reliable Contributor
Message 8 of 8

Jump to solution
Thanks for the info ! 🙂
More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community