Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
zsottl
Level 8

Uninstalled product still showing in ePO

Jump to solution

Hello,

does anybody know what to check, to get rid of the "Uninstall" Action Type?

ActionType-uninstall.JPG

Thank you.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
fraustooka
Level 9

Re: Uninstalled product still showing in ePO

Jump to solution

It's working as intended... it's intentionally showing you that a product used to be there and was uninstalled and on what date. That was a huge ask from the user community and something they incorporated into the product. Am I missing something or is this just an issue of you thinking it looks like an eyesore? 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
fraustooka
Level 9

Jump to solution

It's working as intended... it's intentionally showing you that a product used to be there and was uninstalled and on what date. That was a huge ask from the user community and something they incorporated into the product. Am I missing something or is this just an issue of you thinking it looks like an eyesore? 

0 Kudos
jmarche1
Level 7

Jump to solution

Do you know which version of ePO added the "Action Type" that shows if a Product was uninstalled?  We are runnning ePO 5.3.2 and it is not there.

JM1™

0 Kudos
fraustooka
Level 9

Jump to solution

Man, I'm wracking my brain to remember if that was a feature add to 5.9 or the 5.5 agent. I've been on both for so long that I don't remember. 

0 Kudos
zsottl
Level 8

Jump to solution
We're running 5.9.1.
0 Kudos
zsottl
Level 8

Jump to solution

Hi, thank you for your answer. I guess that this is right. But where it's written? I was looking in RN (5.9, 5.9.1) as part of new features and there is nothing about it.

0 Kudos