Highlighted
zsottl
Level 8
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 6

Uninstalled product still showing in ePO

Jump to solution

Hello,

does anybody know what to check, to get rid of the "Uninstall" Action Type?

ActionType-uninstall.JPG

Thank you.

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Uninstalled product still showing in ePO

Jump to solution

It's working as intended... it's intentionally showing you that a product used to be there and was uninstalled and on what date. That was a huge ask from the user community and something they incorporated into the product. Am I missing something or is this just an issue of you thinking it looks like an eyesore? 

5 Replies

Jump to solution

It's working as intended... it's intentionally showing you that a product used to be there and was uninstalled and on what date. That was a huge ask from the user community and something they incorporated into the product. Am I missing something or is this just an issue of you thinking it looks like an eyesore? 

Jump to solution

Do you know which version of ePO added the "Action Type" that shows if a Product was uninstalled?  We are runnning ePO 5.3.2 and it is not there.

JM1™

Jump to solution

Man, I'm wracking my brain to remember if that was a feature add to 5.9 or the 5.5 agent. I've been on both for so long that I don't remember. 

zsottl
Level 8
Message 5 of 6

Jump to solution
We're running 5.9.1.
zsottl
Level 8
Message 6 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi, thank you for your answer. I guess that this is right. But where it's written? I was looking in RN (5.9, 5.9.1) as part of new features and there is nothing about it.

Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.