cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Unable to access Reports tab; displays error message - request guidance

Jump to solution

We don't use the reports tab often, so we didn't notice this error message right away, but I am assuming this is due to upgrading to ePO 5.10 (update 2).

When I go to the Queries & Reports page in the ePO and select Reports I receive the following error:

"Error Message: Invalid column name 'AnonymizeMap'."

This stuck out as a database issue, so our DB looked and could not find a table with this column name.

We are requesting guidance on how to get our Reports page back please.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 6 of 8

Re: Unable to access Reports tab; displays error message - request guidance

Jump to solution

Please open a ticket with McAfee, send me the SR number and I will open a defect with development to see if they can fix it.  If at all possible, we would want a copy of your database and mer from epo.  At the very least, a mer from epo and output of the OrionLastRunReportMT table.

select * from OrionLastRunReportMT

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

7 Replies
Reliable Contributor tao
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 8

Jump to solution

It may just be a corrupt extension. Un/Re install of the extension may solve it. Double check the orion.log - may provide some additionial info on the error.

If this information was helpful or has answered your question, please select Accept as Solution. This will assist other memebers

Jump to solution

Thank you, I'll check the Orion log but could you clarify exactly which server extension you are referring to?

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 8

Jump to solution

I have been looking for any info on this - existing cases, defects, etc.  My fresh install server with 5.10 has that column.  The ones I did find indicated that there was an issue during the upgrade and they had to do a disaster recovery from before the upgrade, then upgrade again.  This is the comment from that case:

After restoring the server to a state where the column was present in the database, the issue was resolved. Afterward, we were able to perform an update to version 5.10 with no issues.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Jump to solution

We upgraded to 5.10 some time ago, so I'm afraid we do not have the option of disaster recovery and re-attempt the upgrade.

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 8

Jump to solution

Please open a ticket with McAfee, send me the SR number and I will open a defect with development to see if they can fix it.  If at all possible, we would want a copy of your database and mer from epo.  At the very least, a mer from epo and output of the OrionLastRunReportMT table.

select * from OrionLastRunReportMT

Was my reply helpful?

Pixels
Level 9
Message 7 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi,

Sorry to jump into this however, is this a common issue after upgrading to 5.10?  After reading this it makes me a bit nervous on performing the upgrade from 5.9.1 to 5.10.

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 8 of 8

Jump to solution

No, it is not a common occurrance.  If you do upgrade, be sure to install update 2, as it has a lot of fixes.

Was my reply helpful?

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community