Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reliable Contributor twenden
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

Unable to Select Packages under EPO 4.0

This afternoon, I noticed that our http pull tasks were failing. While looking at the task, I noticed that I am unable to "select packages". On my test server, it does work and should bring up a selection of packages that you want the pull task to download.

I have tried recreating the tasks and even selected ftp pull task. However, nothing happens when you click the button call "select packages". Has anyone got any clues what could be going on?

3 Replies
McAfee Employee JoeBidgood
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unable to Select Packages under EPO 4.0

Can you successfully do a Pull Now operation?  If not, are any errors displayed or logged in the epoapsrv.log?

Thanks -

Joe

Reliable Contributor twenden
Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Last night, I rebooted the server and then noticed that I was able select packages. However, it would break again when I ran a pull task. The pull tasks would just sit there at 0%. Using sysinternals tcpview, I could see no connections to McAfee http. Decided to reboot again. this time I created a new pull tasks and was able to select packages. Then, I removed the current DAT from the repository. Started the pull tasks at it ran with no errors and pulled down the latest dat. Checked the logs last night and all is back to normal. I guess removed the DAT fixed the issue. Kind of weird but at least it is working again.

McAfee Employee JoeBidgood
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 4

Hmm.... definitely strange    At least it's OK now.

Thanks -

Joe

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community