cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Download Framepkg from Epo.

unable to download framepkg from epo getting error  "New agent package is being built. Re-try after few seconds.". I am getting this error since last two months after up-gradation of epo.

7 Replies
Reliable Contributor catdaddy
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 8

Re: Unable to Download Framepkg from Epo.

Moved from Consumer > General > Discussion to ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) > Discussions - By Moderator for better assistance...

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer

please clarify little bit more.

Reliable Contributor catdaddy
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 8

If you are referring to the Post #1 (Reply). You initially posted in the Consumer Products Community, For better assistance I moved it to an area in which someone with such knowledge could best address your issue. If needed to be moved to another area, please apprise us of such.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer

Hi bikashbiswal,,

Which error do you get?

Best regards,

Jose Maria

mh22mh
Level 7
Message 6 of 8

This is normal, if you just change something and wanted to do another package change imidiatley.

This is not normal if it has been more 5 minutes since the last package import. You may have disk issue or some network connectivity issue.

Best of luck

McAfee Employee hem
McAfee Employee
Message 7 of 8

Correct.

Screenshot says that "Agent is being build. Retry after few seconds". Looks like soon you checked in the package, you are trying to generate Agent package. In that case, this message is expected.

To ensure that please open a task manager and confirm that there is no process 'unixpkg.exe' running. This exe will run when you check in the package and will disappear once job is done.

I suggest that you please try generating Agent package after 'unixpkg.exe" has done it's job and not listed in Task manager.

but from last one month I am getting this issue after up-gradation of epo from 5.0 to 5.1 this problem happened.