Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Reliable Contributor akerr
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

Tool For Estimating IOPS

Hi folks, I've been tasked with helping to design the infrastructure for a new ePO install. They're moving from Windows 7 to 10 and moving from VirusScan to Endpoint Security. They also run SolidCore. In total, about 10,000 endpoints. I've found some rough documentation on sizing, but the current plan is to put the DB on an SQL cluster and there's concern if it can handle the load. Is there a tool out there that can give me some rough estimates on IOPS per product or something along that lines? The SQL admins know what the cluster is capable of, and what it's doing currently, but I'd like to be able to provide an estimate of what ePO will require. Thanks!
1 Reply
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Tool For Estimating IOPS

Have you looked at KB71370? https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB71370

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community