Has anyone been successful in getting this to work? epo is version 5.1 and nessus is the latest 6.9.3. i followed the guide and the test connection works but the server task fails to initialize and pull in data. Any ideas?
Was your “Test Connection” successful: verify that McAfee ePO can successfully connect to Tenable SecurityCenter using the information provided. If the connection is successful, it will display “Tenable SecurityCenter connection successful”
Maybe it's the ePO version...
The following are required in order to integrate SecurityCenter with McAfee ePO:
- McAfee ePO version 5.3 or higher
- McAfee Rogue System Detection (RSD) extension 5.0.2 or higher
- SecurityCenter version 5.1.0 or higher
- SecurityCenter “Security Manager” account dedicated for use with McAfee ePO
- Tenable SecurityCenter Extension for ePO