cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pankajs
Level 9

Systems with VSE install without the mcafee agent

Hi,

I have installed VSE 8.8 on multiple system on which mcafee agent was not installed.

I need to find out

1>how many systems are there in network on which VSE install with mcafee agent.

2>Any reporting method which can give me an inforamtion about how mant license product's are in use.

Pankaj Singh

0 Kudos
5 Replies
pankajs
Level 9

Re: Systems with VSE install without the mcafee agent

Sorry there was mistake while writing the above words.

Please find the correct one.

Hi,

I have installed VSE 8.8 on multiple system on which mcafee agent was not installed.

I need to find out

1>how many systems are there in network on which VSE install without mcafee agent.

2>Any reporting method which can give me an inforamtion about how mant license product's are in use.

0 Kudos
ulyses31
Level 16

Hi pankajs, if you installed VirusScan locally on these computers without first deploying the managed McAfee Agent then you won't be able to know how many computers are involved as they cannot report to ePO withou a managed agent.

0 Kudos
alexn
Level 14

pankaj,

If you have ePo in your environment, you can add all the system in ePO and force deploy McAfee agent on them, once they will be managed, you can see all their properties via ePo console.By defaylt when you install VSE locally, Package also installs McAfee agent as well, SO now you will deploy McAfee agent selecting OPTION force install over exixting.

Regd

0 Kudos
jenkinski
Level 9

Nothing for license'd products, but rogue system detection (detected systems) can give you all the boxes that don't have an agent.

-KJ

0 Kudos
pankajs
Level 9

SO if i purchase 20 license and i used 40 system than what?.

How should mcafee or i detect the system.

rouge system detection is correct way but not compete one.

0 Kudos