cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Systems become unmanaged workstations

Jump to solution

We need to disable the AD Sync job in order to prevent the unmanaged systems reflecting in ePO

Jump to solution

Incase of PC not connected to newtork for more than 20days.

The  status of the machine will be shown as Unmanaged in case  the ADsync job task is enabled in the ePO.If the task is not enabled ,the machine will be disappeared from ePO.

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 13 of 15

Jump to solution

The machine will only disappear from epo if there is a task to delete inactive systems or if someone manually removes it.  Otherwise it will stay there indefinitely in a non-communicative state, but still managed.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Jump to solution

In the server settings , for definition of detected systems,i see the below statement

Has Agent in ePO Database and Last Agent Communication within 20 days

What happens after 20 days?

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 15 of 15

Jump to solution

They are considered inactive then, but no action is taken unless there is a task set to delete inactive systems.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • Visit: Business Service Portal
  • More: Search Knowledge Articles
  • ePolicy Orchestrator Support
  • The McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in is now available in the Software Manager. Follow the instructions in the Product Guide for more.