Hello, I'm having problems with the System Tree on my ePO.
When I open the System Tree page, it takes a long time (sometimes more than 1 minute) to load the systems into the table. That only happens when I select "My Organization", if I select any other group this doesn't happen. Some info:
- ePO is has a total of 1500 to 1600 systems (300 still unmanaged);
- One subgroup has almost 1200 systems and still loads quickly when selected;
- ePO version: 5.3.1 (without any hotfix);
- There are no pending running Server Tasks;
- ePO is functioning correctly and fast on all other functions: running server tasks, running queries, deploying agents;
- Reboot didn't change anything;
- It was tested in different browsers and workstations;
Anyone has experience or an idea on what the problem could be? Could an update to 5.3.2 (or to a 5.3.1 hotfix) solve this issue?
Thanks in advance.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Only time I've seen something like this was when the database was getting overly large, and/or the SQL server was hammered. But please clarify:
I forgot to mention: Database is not so large (not sure what is the size but I think less than 10 GB) and I checked Threat Event Log to see if something could be triggering a lot of events but that is not case.
- Always with the "Show group and all subgroups". "My organization" itself doesn't have any systems.
- This happens regardless if I'm using filters or not.
- I'm going to try to reset column view. Didn't test that.