cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suucessful Deployment but not listed on Products Tab

I have a problem on deploying an ENS product (Threat Prevention) it says it is deployed successful, however when I look at the product tab it is not listed. I already did Agent wake-up and agent re-installation.

4 Replies
McAfee Employee hem
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 5

Re: Suucessful Deployment but not listed on Products Tab

Are ENS extensions installed and running in ePO server?

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Yes, ENS extension was installed in bundled with the ENS modules installer

Highlighted
McAfee Employee Hawkmoon
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 5

Hi secnubs1,

Do you have some version information for the products and platform to share please?

The issue, I suspect will be in the agent logs, a failed LPC operation/call or 'other' issue with the product plugin for example.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 5

If you go to the client, does it show installed and functioning?  As Hawkmoon pointed out, there are often issues with the point product communicating properly with the agent.  What version of the agent are you running?  What version of ens?  The latest agent helps deal with a timeout issue between the agent and ens where ens takes too long to respond to agent requests - it adds a delay to account for that.  You might want to test latest ens and agent versions.

Was my reply helpful?

Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.