Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Bramk
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 19

SupportCenter powershell errors

after checking in the extension for SupportCenter in EPO 5.10 update 2 some health checks fail.

Following entries can be found in Orion.log, any idea?

2019-02-22 09:58:05,208 ERROR [pool-14-thread-1] util.CommonUtil - Error in in execution of powershell script - file:/D:/McAfee/ePolicy%20Orchestrator/Server/extensions/installed/SupportCenter/5.10.0.286/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/SupportCenter.jar!/com/mcafee/epo/healthcheck/check/powershell/ServerPerfCounter.PS1 params - -sample_interval 1 -max_samples 10
2019-02-22 09:58:05,255 ERROR [pool-14-thread-1] healthcheck.CheckExecutor - Error in executing file:/D:/McAfee/ePolicy%20Orchestrator/Server/extensions/installed/SupportCenter/5.10.0.286/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/SupportCenter.jar!/com/mcafee/epo/healthcheck/check/powershell/ServerPerfCounter.PS1
2019-02-22 09:58:05,255 ERROR [Thread-25] healthcheck.CheckExecutor - Error in collecting perf counter from Get-Counter CPU and Memory commandlets
2019-02-22 09:58:05,271 ERROR [pool-14-thread-2] eposerver.EpoServerCpuMemoryCheck - EpoServerCpuCheck failed. No result found for server perf counter from powershell commandlet
2019-02-22 09:58:05,271 ERROR [pool-14-thread-2] eposerver.EpoServerCpuMemoryCheck - EpoServerMemoryCheck failed. No result found for server perf counter from powershell commandlet
2019-02-22 09:58:05,271 ERROR [pool-14-thread-2] checklist.BaseCheckList - EPO_SERVER_CPU_MEM_CHECK failed. Skipping other checks in the checklist EpoServerHealthCheckList

18 Replies
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 19

Re: SupportCenter powershell errors

Is it still throwing that error?  Mine failed the first time or 2 after I checked it in, but started working.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

I am also getting this:

2019-02-27 04:53:04,111 ERROR [pool-27-thread-1] util.CommonUtil - Error in in execution of powershell script - file:/E:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/McAfee/ePolicy%20Orchestrator/Server/extensions/installed/SupportCenter/5.10.0.286/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/SupportCenter.jar!/com/mcafee/epo/healthcheck/check/powershell/ServerPerfCounter.PS1 params - -sample_interval 1 -max_samples 10
2019-02-27 04:53:04,174 ERROR [pool-27-thread-1] healthcheck.CheckExecutor - Error in executing file:/E:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/McAfee/ePolicy%20Orchestrator/Server/extensions/installed/SupportCenter/5.10.0.286/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/SupportCenter.jar!/com/mcafee/epo/healthcheck/check/powershell/ServerPerfCounter.PS1
2019-02-27 04:53:04,174 ERROR [ForkJoinPool.commonPool-worker-1] healthcheck.CheckExecutor - Error in collecting perf counter from Get-Counter CPU and Memory commandlets
2019-02-27 04:53:04,174 ERROR [pool-27-thread-2] eposerver.EpoServerCpuMemoryCheck - EpoServerCpuCheck failed. No result found for server perf counter from powershell commandlet
2019-02-27 04:53:04,174 ERROR [pool-27-thread-2] eposerver.EpoServerCpuMemoryCheck - EpoServerMemoryCheck failed. No result found for server perf counter from powershell commandlet
2019-02-27 04:53:04,174 ERROR [pool-27-thread-2] checklist.BaseCheckList - EPO_SERVER_CPU_MEM_CHECK failed. Skipping other checks in the checklist EpoServerHealthCheckList

EPO server health checks fail

Bramk
Level 9
Message 4 of 19

I've opened a ticket yesterday at support. Will share the findings once we solved it.

🙂 Likewise. Let's see who got the resolution first 🙂

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 19

The powershell script is literally in the error shown - start by accessing that powershell script, reviewing it, trying to run it...you may have to insert parameters.

You would cd to Program Files (x86)/McAfee/ePolicy Orchestrator/Server/extensions/installed/SupportCenter/5.10.0.286/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/SupportCenter.jar!/com/mcafee/epo/healthcheck/check/powershell/

Then run this command - ServerPerfCounter.PS1 params -  -sample_interval 1  -max_samples 10

Check also for any ENS/VSE blocking execution and check Windows event logs for any errors.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

It seems that ServerPerfCounter.PS1 params -  -sample_interval 1  -max_samples 10 is not working.

ServerPerfCounter.PS1 -sample_interval 1  -max_samples 10 is working though. Seems like a syntax error from the program.

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 8 of 19

Please provide that info to your SR case owner so they can get it to development.  You can send me a private msg if you want with your case number and I can make sure that happens.

Was my reply helpful?

OK. Updated my SR with the info. Let's wait what support is reporting back.

Bramk
Level 9
Message 10 of 19

I can cd to McAfee/ePolicy Orchestrator/Server/extensions/installed/SupportCenter/5.10.0.286/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/SupportCenter.jar

no powershell *.ps1 found if I scan the harddrive. What is the path you find them?

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • Visit: Business Service Portal
  • More: Search Knowledge Articles
  • ePolicy Orchestrator Support

• Download the new ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) Support Center Extension which simplifies ePO management and provides support resources directly in the console. Learn more about ePO Support Center