cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Center extension - Server Health not working

Jump to solution
Hello, my Server Health in Support Center extension not working correctly. Database check is always fine, but CPU and memory check always fails with this error: ePO Server Machine CPU Check execution failed. No data received from the healthcheck process. Please check log for details. Same error for memory. All other checks after these are not even processed, because these 2 failed and i cant find how to troubleshoot this. Thanks in advance for help.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 9

Re: Support Center extension - Server Health not working

Jump to solution

This is a known issue and fixed in support center extension build .307 that is scheduled to be released tomorrow.  Hopefully there will be no delays.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

8 Replies
McAfee Employee hem
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 9

Jump to solution

We have something similar known to us. Please open support case.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 9

Jump to solution

This is a known issue and fixed in support center extension build .307 that is scheduled to be released tomorrow.  Hopefully there will be no delays.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Fordy
Level 7
Message 4 of 9

Jump to solution

...is the Support Center extension build .307 released meanwhile?

I did not find it in my ePO software catalog nor in the McAfee download portal. They are still on 5.10.0.286 for me.

Thanks,
Juergen

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 9

Jump to solution

Checking with dev on that as we expected it to be released already.  I will let you know when I hear back.

Was my reply helpful?

Jump to solution

Any chance of an update on this please?

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 7 of 9

Jump to solution

You can open a ticket to get it now, or wait till the 25th - I believe it should release then, the same time CU4 for 5.10 is released.

Was my reply helpful?

Jump to solution

Thanks very much for the update. I think I'll wait for the 25th. 

Many Thanks

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 9 of 9

Jump to solution

This fixed version is now released on the download site.

Was my reply helpful?

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community