cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Subnet Coverage Report

When viewing the Detected Systems, you can click the Uncovered Subnets and see what they are. At the bottom of that page there is a button that you can click to view managed systems on a selected subnet. 

What would be really helpful is to have the Uncovered page show a column with either yes or no for if Managed systems exist on the uncovered subnet or the number of Managed systems on the Covered subnet.

I checked the Subnet Coverage report and don't see an easy way to modify the report to present that information.

Having that would make deploying sensors to uncovered subnets a breeze.

Help with how to configure the report would be appreciated.

Stewart
1 Reply
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Subnet Coverage Report

I don't know if this will give you what you are looking for, but go to queries and reporting, new query, choose detected systems on left, then detected systems again on right. From there you can get to the columns page and under detected systems as well as managed systems, there is a managed state column available and others that might help you obtain what you want.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community