cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Still no mention of RSD 2.0. I see the RC

Its running on Windows Server 2003. Patch 1 works with no issues, its installing to Patch 2 thats giving problems
Highlighted

Try running setup again. For me, third time was the charm.

Ok I will try it again...

I had no issues on 2003 Server SP2. I just made sure to disable any tasks that might have kicked off during the upgrade.
t0fu
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 25 of 46

Havent had a chance to install it yet, still trying to download the damn thing! lol

Yeah tried to install again, This time it did a partial install meaning it got all the way to the end and rolled back some of the changes. Logged back in and my database is somewhat corrupted. I can see all the systems in the Database that is managed but now there are errors. I have tried to re-installed a few times and same result. I dont want to have to end up rebuilding the entire EPO just so I can have patch 2

Oh yeah and its on Server 2003 service pack 2

Ah its not on the support site no wonder I couldn't find it.
So generally does the upgrade work fine but some have some issues that are resolved when you attempt the install a third time?

Well mine worked first time on 2003 SP2, so I'm surprised everyone else seems to have issues with it.

Have just installed it, went through it and worked without a restart.
More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • Visit: Business Service Portal
  • More: Search Knowledge Articles
  • ePolicy Orchestrator Support

• Download the new ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) Support Center Extension which simplifies ePO management and provides support resources directly in the console. Learn more about ePO Support Center