cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Sorting by columns in TIE Reputations [ePO 5.9.1]

Jump to solution

Hi,

First of all - I have to say it - finding anything on support.mcafee.com is a painful job. Always. You guys at McAfee should take an example from Dell EMC and their support.emc.com site - I'm spending there few moments and always come back with an answer. Yep, I'm a bit frustrated. But that's not the point. 

The point is - how the heck can I sort columns in TIE Reputations in ePO 5.9.1? You know - after creating filter I just want to be able to sort those results by myself.

One more thing - I know that I can export results to csv and then sort them in spread sheet. I don't want to. I do not have time for this. I want to sort them in ePO. 

Cheers.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

Re: Sorting by columns in TIE Reputations [ePO 5.9.1]

Jump to solution

Our knowledge base can be found at support.mcafee.com.

Sorry about that - here is link to the kb.

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB60021

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

3 Replies
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

Certificate search and overrides tabs are the only sections that are sortable.  So since that functionality doesn't exist currently, that would need a product enhancement request (idea), unfortunately.  See KB60021 for how to submit that.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Jump to solution
Yay! And what I've said about painful job? Where's KB60021? Any exact links? Come on guys.
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

Our knowledge base can be found at support.mcafee.com.

Sorry about that - here is link to the kb.

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB60021

Was my reply helpful?

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • Visit: Business Service Portal
  • More: Search Knowledge Articles
  • ePolicy Orchestrator Support

• Download the new ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) Support Center Extension which simplifies ePO management and provides support resources directly in the console. Learn more about ePO Support Center