Some account show 100% but Invalid

What does the Invalid Status mean?
9 Replies
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 10

Re: Some account show 100% but Invalid

In relation to what?  What product?  What account?

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

On the Product deployment page.    Several show Invalid for one customer.  I'm wondering what that means. 

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 10

A product deployment task will show invalid if the point product in the task has changed, such as removing it from master repository, or upgrading the version.  If you are able to edit it, then edit it to the correct version.  If not, try to delete it and recreate it with correct version. 

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

AJ01
Level 7
Message 5 of 10

Heya, 

Could you please check the product deployment task that are showing as invalid and confirm if they show similar like below image (except all the options are graded out):

image.png

If we are not the same page then it simply means that client task is corrupted, recreated the client with appropriate Target Platform. 

In case above information was useful or answered your question, please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give a Kudo. Thanks!

- AJ

Thanks & Regards
AJ

Product Deployment.JPG

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 7 of 10

We would need to see screenshots of the task settings.  Are you able to edit the task to view settings?

Was my reply helpful?

McAfee Employee hem
McAfee Employee
Message 8 of 10

can we get the screenshot? where do you see invalid?

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Deployment screen.JPGHere is what I see.

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 10 of 10

I see the invalid, but the screenshots I was asking for are the settings within the task.  For example, highlight one of the invalid tasks, then on the right hand side of the page, click on view task details.  That is what we need to see.

Was my reply helpful?

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community