cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show Agent's task in Virus Scan console

Jump to solution

I have deployed on workstations the EPO Agent who had previously installed Virus Scan Enterprise 8.7. The question is: when I set a task, i.e. DAT update, I do not see the Virus Scan Enterprise Console task that replaces or displayed as a new task in the console, yet this task is executed correctly. Is that correct? If so I gather that I could not manage the tasks prior to the management of the agent, ie would have to manage in the workstations .

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hem
Level 15
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: Show Agent's task in Virus Scan console

Jump to solution

By default, ePO client tasks will be hidden and you can't see in the console.

To view, please modify the VSE policy from ePO, Under user interface policy=>check the box 'display managed tasks in the client console', send wakeup call so that the changes will be applied immediately and you will be able to see in the VSE console.

Thanks

Hem

2 Replies
hem
Level 15
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

By default, ePO client tasks will be hidden and you can't see in the console.

To view, please modify the VSE policy from ePO, Under user interface policy=>check the box 'display managed tasks in the client console', send wakeup call so that the changes will be applied immediately and you will be able to see in the VSE console.

Thanks

Hem

Jump to solution

Thanks,  now all tasks (managed and default) are showed in the console Virus Scan , plus I've set the option to disable the default AutoUpdate task is on this screen .

Bye