Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
somd55
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

Select Statement for checking DAT compliance

I need some help in writing a Select statement to be able to check compliance on a machine w.r.t. DATs. It is available on the ePO.

select [EPOLeafNode].[NodeName], [EPOLeafNode].[LastUpdate], [EPOProdPropsView_VIRUSCAN].[datver], [EPOLeafNode].[AutoID] from [EPOLeafNode] left join [EPOProdPropsView_VIRUSCAN] on [EPOLeafNode].[AutoID] = [EPOProdPropsView_VIRUSCAN].[LeafNodeID] where ( [EPOProdPropsView_VIRUSCAN].[verDAT32Major] >= 7636 ) order by [EPOLeafNode].[NodeName] asc

I needed to know how can I write the query in the SQL DB for it be able to determine the number 7636 or any other number as a matter of fact. Which table exactly stores this dynamic information?

3 Replies

Re: Select Statement for checking DAT compliance

There are many different ways you can write the SQL for this, the SQL above looks like it should work as you grabbed it from the "View SQL" action.

Below is a what I just wrote and ran fine, see screenshot.

SELECT

a.lastupdate,

a.nodename,

a.productversion,

b.datver

FROM

EPOLeafNode a

left join EPOProdPropsView_VIRUSCAN b on a.AutoID = b.LeafNodeID

WHERE

b.verDAT32Major = 7640

somd55
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 4

Re: Select Statement for checking DAT compliance

That's the tricky part, I don't want to mention any numbers and have it pick it from the current branch in the master repo or whichever branch I choose it from.

Re: Re: Select Statement for checking DAT compliance

I'm really not sure I follow what your looking for.. are you trying to find the specific DAT version on a specific machine through SQL? Here is a query for that..