cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tonyb99
Level 13
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

Seems you only have 2 concurrent tasks in EPO 5.01 build 228?

Jump to solution

Seems you only have 2 concurrent tasks in EPO 5.01 build 228? Can't find this indicated in any documentation

The task could not start immediately since the maximum number of concurrent tasks (2) has been reached. Waiting until resources become available before starting.

Is this going to be something we can edit from default?

thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
tonyb99
Level 13
Message 3 of 3

Re: Seems you only have 2 concurrent tasks in EPO 5.01 build 228?

Jump to solution

So this feature limits to 2 tasks per core, rechecked my server and find that the server tech only setup 1 core on the vm not the quad that was specced, Add Quads and no more issues, can't see me using more than 8 tasks concurrently.

Thanks mdespain and Platinum support for the explanation.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
tonyb99
Level 13
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

Wow now I have some uers checking into this network and automatic responses are kicking in this is terrible, nice big EPO server sitting there doing nothing as only 2 tasks can run at a time.

I certainly wont be migrating my larger installs to EPO 5.0.1 anytime soon until there is a way around this config.

Highlighted
tonyb99
Level 13
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution

So this feature limits to 2 tasks per core, rechecked my server and find that the server tech only setup 1 core on the vm not the quad that was specced, Add Quads and no more issues, can't see me using more than 8 tasks concurrently.

Thanks mdespain and Platinum support for the explanation.

View solution in original post

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community