cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled Tasks in ePO 3.5

Hi,

I am having an issue viewing the scheduled task page of my ePO console. When i click on it, i get the following script error.

"An Error has occured in the script on this page''

Line: 288

Char: 2

'Length' is null or not an object

Code: 0

res://C:\Program%20Files\Network%20Associates\ePO\3.5.0\0409\POCRes.dll/SrvCfg_Task_list.htm

I can click Yes or No to continue running scripts on the page, and either way i get a blank page. Has anyone seen this? The tasks execute, but I cannot delete or modify existing tasks, and have no way of telling which tasks exist.

Thanks
7 Replies
Arjen
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 8

RE: Scheduled Tasks in ePO 3.5

Did you apply any patch for ePO 3.5?
IF I do remember well, this has been solved in one of the patches...

RE: Scheduled Tasks in ePO 3.5

Success!!!

Worked Like A Champ!!!! I've been fighting with that for 6 months, and it was that easy!!! Thanks everyone

Help same problem

Hi The I have the same problem with the scheduled task page. The link above no longer work.
tonyb99
Level 13
Message 6 of 8

RE: Help same problem

this thread is going on 4 years old and was for the old unsuported 3.5 version of epo and was resolved by applying the epo upgrade patched that applied to it.

Are you saying that you are also running 3.5 still? if so then upgrade to minimum 3.6.1 as this is the lowest supported version.

If you are running another version then please start a new thread with all the details of your epo setup and exact error messages.

I am running 3.6.1.255 ePolicy Orchestrator 3.6.1 Patch 4

I was running 3.6.1.202 first, it only started to pop up with the error after I have created a task in the scheduled task page to purge the old data. The task didn't get saved and started this script error. I had then upgrade to 3.6.1.255 Patch 4, still didnt' solve the problem. Please the full error and system spec below.

Internet Explorer Script Error

An error has occurred in the script on this page.

Line: 319
Char: 2
Error: 'length' is null or not an object
Code: 0
URL: https://server-name:8443/html/0409/SRvCfg_task_list.htm

Do you want to continue running scrripts on this page?

The system is running
OS Name Microsoft(R) Windows(R) Server 2003, Standard Edition
Version 5.2.3790 Service Pack 2 Build 3790

Internet Explorer Version 7.0.5730.11
Build 75730
tonyb99
Level 13
Message 8 of 8

RE: I am running 3.6.1.255 ePolicy Orchestrator 3.6.1 Patch 4

there is a write up on this error KB51029 but they want you to MERE tool it and stuff and then get a hotfix from central support:

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB51029&actp=search&searchid=1234966251404