cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogue Sensor 4.7.1 and EPO 5.0.1 wont go into current branch

Jump to solution

So I just looked and found that EPO Rogue Sensor 4.7.1 in EPO 5.0.1 is in the evaluation brach.  This is a new server, not upgraded from a 4.x version. If I try to change it to "current" the option isnt availabe.  I tried a couple of things and changed it to previous and that went fine.  Then went back and had the option to change it to current, but after doing so I look and its back to being in evaluation.  Very weird.  I deleted the package from the epo server, redownloaded and checked in,  everything went fine, but when I go back in the package is back to evaluation.  Anyone else see this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 5

Re: Rogue Sensor 4.7.1 and EPO 5.0.1 wont go into current branch

Jump to solution

Yep, thought so - it's the issue I mentioned. If you look at the third column from the right you can see that it's in the Current branch.

HTH -

Joe

4 Replies
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

Is it in the Evaluation branch, or is it just listed as Evaluation? There's a known issue where it's shown as an evaluation package - please see KB78922  for details.

HTH -

Joe

Jump to solution

Here is what it looks like

Untitled.png

McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

Yep, thought so - it's the issue I mentioned. If you look at the third column from the right you can see that it's in the Current branch.

HTH -

Joe

Jump to solution

Ah, you are correct, gues my eyes didnt make it past the column that showed evaluation.  Thank you sao much for pointing that out to me.