Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
noname
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 8

Repository Pull

Hi,

Since last Saturday (25-09-2010), my master repository can not to do up-to-date.

In Server Task Log appear "In Progress (100%), and not finish. Not appear Completed.

So, the Repositories are not updated and the workstations are not updated since 25-09-2010.

This is the log that appear in Repository Task Details:

McAfeeHttp
2010-09-28 10:18:11.37
INFO
Downloading package Current\VSCANDAT1000\6119.0000\DAT\0000
McAfeeHttp
2010-09-28 10:19:08.07
INFO
Checking in package Current\VSCANDAT1000\6119.0000\DAT\0000

All files are in C:\WINDOWS\Temp\nai86.tmp\00000001, but no in C:\Program Files\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\DB\Software\Current\VSCANDAT1000\DAT\0000.

Someone know why this is happening? And how I can solve this problem?

Thanks

7 Replies

Re: Repository Pull

Hi,

Have a  look at the EpoApSvr.log file for errors when you are trying to do a pull.

What does it say?

noname
Level 7
Message 3 of 8

In attachment is EpoApSvr.log file.

McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 8

Do you have any agent handlers in your environment?

Thanks -

Joe

noname
Level 7
Message 5 of 8

Please...Help me.  :-(

Tristan
Level 15
Message 6 of 8

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB53736&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=...

The above link details how to rebuild the entire repository. It's a bit extreme but might help fix your problem.

I'm sure in the past i've tried a much simpiler solution where you just delete a single file and run a replication and it dowloads the files without having to check all the packages back in again but i can't find the KB entry just right now.

noname
Level 7
Message 7 of 8

Yes, I have one Agent Handler, but is Disable.

On 4000 workstations, just 500 have 6120 dat file, because to do update by browser and not by Repository. All other workstations has 6115 dat file version.

Also, in Agent Log, appear the message that "Unable to find a valid repository".

What's happen with all this things?????

McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 8 of 8

I believe you have the issue described in KB 68414 .

The issue is fixed in Patch 4, which is due later this year - in the meantime you can open a case with support and get the POC mentioned in the article, or, if you're not using the agent handler at all, you could try removing it (i.e. uninstall the AH via add/remove programs and delete it in the ePO interface) - that might resolve it.

Regards -

Joe