Did you mean: 
Highlighted
fad3r
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

Reports scheduled and emailed?

Hi,

I know how to run reports manually but there are certain reports that I now have to email out. Is there a way for EPO to run the following reports and automatically email them to me?

- DAT Deployment status based on the DAT version of Wednesday
- Engine version report
- Product protection summary filtered to all server version of virusscan to get the number of servers

Thanks in advance. If there is no automatic way to do this I can do it manually just seems like there should be. I tried looking around the online help and the help in the product but didnt find anything helpful.
2 Replies

RE: Reports scheduled and emailed?

This is only possible with epo 4. There you can create a server task to run the query and e-mail it afterwards.

Re: RE: Reports scheduled and emailed?

Hi Guys,

I know this is an old post but my question is relevant.
We want to e-mail reports in HTML to our sharepoint server so it can extrapolate the data and make it available on a web portal, however when the reports are e-mailed out, as you're probably aware, the e-mail with the HTML data in the body, is actually e-mailed out as an attachment on another e-mail.

Is there a way to change this setting at all?

Cheers for your help in advance chaps.

Robbie.

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community