cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Report generation for Policy and Exclusions

Jump to solution
Hi I am looking for some assistance in generating a report for all servers in ePO so we can pull the details of 100+ servers to discover their current Policies and any related exclusions. I really don't want to have to go through and look these up manually. I have looked through Queries and Reports and created a new query but I am unable to find the necessary columns or a way to produce this kind of report. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 5

Re: Report generation for Policy and Exclusions

Jump to solution

You can document settings for your policies with screenshots or however you choose for comparing settings.  There is a default query for applied policies - you can add all those desired columns to it when you duplicate the policy.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

4 Replies
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

There is no such capability to run a report for what policy contents are.  You only have the option to run a report for applied policies, but not any settings within them.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Jump to solution

Hi

Thanks for your response.  So could I generate a report that this listed the servers and policies that are applied to those servers? And if possible it's System Tree Path?

As there are limited policies I guess I would need to note the Exclusions manually alongside the policies?

Thanks

Steve

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

You can document settings for your policies with screenshots or however you choose for comparing settings.  There is a default query for applied policies - you can add all those desired columns to it when you duplicate the policy.

Was my reply helpful?

Jump to solution
Thank you very much for your help, managed to produce a report with all servers and policies.
More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator