cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report ePolocy

Hello!

I have a McAfee Orchestrator 5.3.1 - in server and McAfee Agent, McAfee DLP Endpoint, McAfee Virus Scan Enterprise - in client PC at Active Directory.

1. How I can get report about actual version McAfee Orchestrator, McAfee Agent, McAfee DLP Endpoint, McAfee Virus Scan Enterprise?
  2. How I can get report about old version the follow programm: Name client PC, McAfee Agent version, McAfee DLP Endpoint version, McAfee Virus Scan Enterprise version?

Tags (1)
5 Replies
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 6

Re: Report ePolocy

Go to queries, new query and choose managed systems, table type (as you click next through the menu options).  You can choose the columns desired, such as system name, product versions for the point products and agent.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Gonzi
Level 8
Message 3 of 6

Hi,

Thank you for your help. Is it possible to get all dat version and add a column to set a client as outdated ?

Something like:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

System Name | Product Version (Agent) | Dat files version (virusscan)| Outdated

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

computer 1     |           4.8.0.1938             |                 8153.0000            | True/yes

Regards,

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 6

When you create the query, create it as a boolean type chart.  In that page settings, there is a criteria section where you can configure compliance.  For example, where dat versions is within x days of repository version.  That will return a chart of compliant/non-compliant systems.  There are also some canned compliance queries exactly for that purpose.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

I create querie "Summary" -> Multi-group Summary table, choose "Number of managed systems", lamels are "system name" and "agent version", "System name / Agent version".
I get the result:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    System Name -> Agent Version (deprecated)  |  Number of Managed System

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name_PC                                                                 |                           2
  5.0.5.658                                                                  |

It is not the result that I wanted.

How i can get table like this:

----------------------------------------------------------

System Name | Product Version (Agent) 

----------------------------------------------------------

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 6

When you get those results, you have to click into it to see the details.  Try setting it just as a table to see if that is what you are looking for instead of a chart that you have to drill into.

Was my reply helpful?

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator