I am trying to remove a bad extention. I have found somestuff out there and followed it but the extentions is still listed in EPO. Its the extentions for Solidcore 184.108.40.206. I can run the remove form the EPO console but it doesn't seem to do anything. I have also manually deleted some of the solidcore components from epo directories.
The issue started when i tried to update the extension. Something went wrong with the update (still not sure what) but it caused the webconsole to break. I searched KBs and the forums and found this https://community.mcafee.com/thread/60820. I followed those instructions and it resolved my issue. however the new issue was that I now have a broken extention and can uninstall it to fix it.