Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Viking_In_Short
Not applicable
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

Reason for red status

Hi,

I'm new here. Thanks for reading and posting.

Been working with EPO 4.0 and VSE 8.5 for a while now. Rolling it out to a serverpark. Since a few days I have _one_ server which is red in my compliance report. I want it gone.

ePo isn't telling me why this server is red. How do I find out? Where can I find the reason for a red status? Clicking on the machine only tells me it's details - not the reason for it's status.

I have woken up the agent and pushed a new "install" job to no avail. Unfortunately, it seems I dont have access to this server, so I can't log on to it to see what's going on.
2 Replies
challiwag
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3

RE: Reason for red status

The only thing you could do, is look at what the compliancy reports bases its reports on i.e. compliant if dat within the last 3 available, engine must be 5300 etc.. Then look at the details of the machine and compare these values.
Viking_In_Short
Not applicable
Message 3 of 3

RE: Reason for red status

Thanks, seems like our HQ have disabled these compliancy reports. I need to manually go in to "current version" and check against the pc's properties.

I just find it strange that when you have a great chart (showing how many machines are not compliant) they actually not show _why_ they are not compliant.
McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new McAfee ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.