Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rpd85
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

Real Time 503 error

I have just installed Real Time 1.0.1 in a test lab environment, following the instructions from the McAfee YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp715Rjj6Yo.

When I tried to access Menu->Systems->Real Time Questions for the first time, I received the following error message:

mrt error.PNG

I restarted both the Real Time Server and Real Time Proxy Server services, but the problem remained. I started digging around for log files, and the only apparent problem I could find was in <Installation Directory>\Real Time Server\apache\logs\ssl_error.log, which showed the following:

[Fri May 31 10:04:09 2013] [error] (OS 10061)No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.  : proxy: HTTPS: attempt to connect to 127.0.0.1:9080 (localhost) failed

[Fri May 31 10:04:09 2013] [error] ap_proxy_connect_backend disabling worker for (localhost)

[Fri May 31 10:04:32 2013] [error] proxy: HTTPS: disabled connection for (localhost)

I am not sure why this would be though, especially since all firewalls are currently disabled for troubleshooting purposes.

Other environment information:

ePO version - 4.6.6

OS - Windows Server 2008 Standard x64 SP 2

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

2 Replies

Re: Real Time 503 error

Hello,

did you solve the problem? I have the same problem.

Thanks

Björn

Highlighted
rpd85
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 3

Re: Real Time 503 error

Hello Bjorn,
I haven't had much time to spend on it, but no, unfortunately I haven't found a resolution.

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community