Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sohel
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

RSD not working

Jump to solution

I'm running ePO 5.9.1 with RSD 5.0.5. I'm not sure if RSD is really working or not.

I don't see any notification in ePO when a non-standard or out of compliance machine is detected.

I'm curious if anyone else has seen it.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 4

Re: RSD not working

Jump to solution

Please open a ticket with McAfee since this is going to require looking at logs and your response config.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

3 Replies
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

Have you set up any automatic responses for it to get notified?  You wouldn't really want to have a notification for every detected system, as that can overwhelm your server.  You can view detected systems under the detected systems page, or you can set up a query and a server task to run that query and send you the results in email.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Sohel
Level 9
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

I have but I'm not getting any response or email. I have RSD installed on all my DHCP and I checked and confirmed they are healthy and active.

Highlighted
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

Please open a ticket with McAfee since this is going to require looking at logs and your response config.

Was my reply helpful?

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community