cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reliable Contributor bodysoda
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

Question on EPO - Reporting - how to print No action required when no data found from query

Jump to solution

Hi there,

I've created query to filter agents with outdated DAT (older than 2 days). I've report setup to run the query on schedule.  The Problem I am facing is report gets sent with Blank PDR even when all the servers are complaint.

Any idea who i can get the email to be sent only when the query finds servers with out of dat.

In case above information was useful or answered your question, please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give a Kudo. Thanks!
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 3

Re: Question on EPO - Reporting - how to print No action required when no data found from query

Jump to solution

Unfortunately, there is no logic in the task to have it only email you if the results contain data and not email you if query results are blank.  That would be a PER.  See KB60021 for submitting those.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

2 Replies
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 3

Re: Question on EPO - Reporting - how to print No action required when no data found from query

Jump to solution

Unfortunately, there is no logic in the task to have it only email you if the results contain data and not email you if query results are blank.  That would be a PER.  See KB60021 for submitting those.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Reliable Contributor bodysoda
Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution

thank you very mcuh

In case above information was useful or answered your question, please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give a Kudo. Thanks!
More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator