cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queries not working?

Dear all,

We are running EPO 4.0 for a while but we have some problems with the queries. Only the compliance query based seem to work. When I add VSE: Top 10 Detected Threats, or any other VSE query, I get an "Query did not return any results." error on the dashboard.

Do I need to add a task for every query? I see a "Generate Records for Compliance History Reporting" but not a task for the other VSE reports/queries.

Also, when I run a VSE report from the Reports tab I get the same result. (Query did not return any results.)

Thanks for any input on this.
Labels (2)
6 Replies

RE: Queries not working?

Dear all

Me too, I have the same problem. Query report that already after install ePO 4.0 such as VSE: Top 10 Detected Threats, VSE: Threats Detected Last 24 Hours etc. not work, it always show "Query did not return any results."

Thank for any answer
tonyb99
Level 13
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 7

What version of the vse 8.5 extension do you have installed (access this in the config pages) and what is its status?

Even I am facing the same problem. It is showing 8.5.0.172 & status as Installed

And for VirusScan Enterprise Reports it is showing 1.0.0.148 & status as Installed

TRs
Aliasgar P
tonyb99
Level 13
Message 5 of 7

and mine is 8.5.0.185, so what version of VSE do you have checked into the server

in VSE: 8.5
tonyb99
Level 13
Message 7 of 7

Try rechecking in the latest released VSE 8.5 package from the downloads pages of mcafee.