Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MSPlus
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 15

Queries & Reports shows

Hi, I am not trying to do anything but here is access logs under my user account

14 Replies
McAfee Employee hem
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 15

Re: Queries & Reports shows

The message seems to be from Deep command which is EOL. The product seems to be EOL (end of life) from April 2018.

Per the log snippet this is informational message only and is resolved in EDC 2.4.

Are you using 'Deep command'? If not then please remove it's extension file. Post removing extension, do you still see the message?

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
MSPlus
Level 9
Message 3 of 15

thanks for response, we do not use deep command. how to disable it is not in software section too
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 15

What logs specifically are you trying to view?  Does the audit log show anything related to lack of permissions?  You may have to get a global admin to review them if you are not a global admin.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Highlighted
MSPlus
Level 9
Message 5 of 15

I am not trying nothing, as I mentioned it is in queries and reports > Failed User Actions in ePO Console within Last 30 Days. why is this logged when I am not trying anything
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 15

Are you a global admin?  Does the query fail to run or does it run ok for you?  Without looking into it further with debug logging to see what is trying to be accessed, we can't guess as to what those are.  You might want to open a ticket with McAfee so we can get more detailed info that you shouldn't post here..

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

MSPlus
Level 9
Message 7 of 15

query ran successful but as I uploaded in the picture it shows a lot of number of request urls, just do not understand what is it trying, I am epo administrator. it is happening under my user

Action: Request URL
Details: The user encountered HTTP error 404 trying to access the URL /core/images/spinner.gif.
Success: Failed
Start Time: 12/16/19 6:32:47 PM GET
Completion Time: 12/16/19 6:32:47 PM GET
McAfee Employee hem
McAfee Employee
Message 8 of 15

Menu->Software->Extension. Look for 'Deep command'->remove

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
MSPlus
Level 9
Message 9 of 15

it is not installed in Extension, that's why I am surprised
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 10 of 15

It isn't related to deep command, especially if you don't have it installed.  If you really want root cause, we will need a case open so we can investigate further.  It may take dev looking into it. 

Was my reply helpful?

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community