cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pushing agents

I have the ePO installed and configured and am trying to push agents to machines on the same domain. I am receiving permission errors, although an admin account is being used, and the agent installs are failing. I can ping each machine involved.
4 Replies
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 5

Re: Pushing agents

Please go through KB56386 to ensure all the environmental requirements are met.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 5

Did the kb help any?

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Yes, very helpful!  Thank you for sharing.

I am, still, unable to see the admin share on a windows 10 pc from the server.  I'm assuming this is my problem.  I've tried LocalAccountTokenFilterPolicy registry changes, UAC changes, and a multitude of other possibilities, but no success.  Do you know if this problem is common?

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 5

You might have a firewall in between or on the local system.  Is the system local on your network, or via VPN or other connection?  You can look on that system's security event logs for any login failures.  Are yo sure the account you are using is a local admin on the system?  There are so many factors that can be in play here, so that is something environmental for you to investigate.

Was my reply helpful?

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community