cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Problems with EPO console on latest version 5.1.1

Hi,

we successful upgraded our EPO environment to version 5.1.1 with all current hotfixes and patches. All is working fine except some screen issues as described below:

1. If Iclick on the Dashboard to open a query which is showing some listed machines. Then select one or more machines to perform “Wake Up Agents”. After finishing that process the screen will be re-routed to the “System Tree”! Why that??? I expected to return to the former list where I selected the machines. That was the normal process in former EPO console version 4.6.8. All other performed actions will be re-routed to that listing screen and NOT to the “System Tree”.

2. I’m missing the refresh button un EPO console version 5.1.1. F5 is a nice thing but where is the former refresh button so that everybody can decide by oneself.

3. The new dashboard looks nice but I accustomed some views. So the circle diagram is showing on the left site and the text information is showing on the right side. Below that is a lot of free space as you can see in the attached picture. Is it possible to configure the information view like on console version 4.6.8? That means the circle diagram on top of the view and the text information below using the whole line with.

picture_01.jpg

4. After returning from any dashboard query to the dashboard (open and close any query), the shown information in all dashboard query windows will not be updated! “F5” is also not updating the dashboard queries information. I have to click on “Refresh” on any dashboard query windows. In EPO console version 4.6.8 all dashboard query windows were updated after opening and closing any dashboard query.

Is there any possibility to solve the problems above? ”. I hope that are not a features but bugs to fix.

Best regards,

Janni

5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Problems with EPO console on latest version 5.1.1

Hi,

no answers or recommends regarding the problems described above?

Regards Janni

Highlighted

Janni,

1. I do not have an answer to this but hopefully someone else will.
  2. With the upgrade to 5.x, the Refresh button was done away with. Using F5 or clicking the Apply button depending on where you are at in ePO are the ways to refresh now.
  3. I do not believe what you are asking is possible with pie charts. I have been able to configure every other chart (bar, bubble, line, etc) with the visual on top and the text on the bottom but not the pie chart.
  4. This may have been done to reduce the number of queries against the database which would improve performance but if you are looking for faster automatic refresh times I would recommend lowering the timeframe of each query in the dashboard. I believe the lowest you can go is 1 minute intervals.

Cheers

Highlighted

Hi,

thanks for answering. The most nerved bug is point 1. I hope there will be a solution in the next time.

Regards Janni

Highlighted
Level 10
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 5 of 6

You're right.

Same bug here.

Hi,

thanks for feedback. I hope McAfee will read here and can give a statement regarding fixing that bug.

Regards Janni

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community