cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem adding monitors (query) to ePO Dashboards

Jump to solution

I'm having an issue adding newley created public queries to a public dashboard within ePO.  When I try to add the queries within the "New Monitor" dialog box, I'm unable to find the newly created queries.  I've had a co-worker attempt as well.  Also logged out and back in.  Rebooted the ePO server and still the problem continues.  I've also attempted to create a new shared group within the "Queries & Reports" page and moved the new queries into it.  I'm stumped.  Anybody ever experienced this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: Problem adding monitors (query) to ePO Dashboards

Jump to solution

It is possible that not all queries are able to be added as monitors - depends on the query type.  What type query is it?  Chart, boolean, table?

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

3 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

It is possible that not all queries are able to be added as monitors - depends on the query type.  What type query is it?  Chart, boolean, table?

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Jump to solution

Thanks cdinet!  That's exactly what the problem was.

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

Glad to assist and glad you were able to fix it!

Was my reply helpful?

McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new McAfee ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.